In order to do exceed the states new regulations we have implemented a “RESERVATION ONLY“ workout policy. This will allow us to serve our membership while simultaneously creating a safe and healthy environment for all. We have given this system careful consideration and have concluded its by far the best way to safely and efficiently reopen the clubs.
Reservations will no longer be required as of Monday, July 20th
- Reservations will be made on the hour. (ex 8am, 9am 10am etc)
- The daily 7am time slot is reserved for our 60+ members. (Mon-Fri)
- Workouts are allowed to be 45 minutes maximum per reservation.
- We ask that all members finish and exit the club 15 minutes prior to the next reservation group.
- Reservations can be made up to 24 hours in advance.
- Only one reservation per member.
- Available for members only – no guests please.
- Bathrooms will be available but the use of showers, steam rooms and saunas will be temporarily prohibited.
- All locations will be open Monday through Saturday. We will remain closed on Sundays for deep cleaning.
Reservations are made under the “CLASSES” tab!
Reservations can be made online or with APP using our member portal – Click Here
We will also gladly take your reservation by phone:
Quincy: (617) 328-7317
Weymouth: (781) 803-2999
Abington: (781) 421-2111
We ask for your patience and understanding during our reopening process, your cooperation and adherence to our guidelines will allow us to continue to serve our membership and keep our clubs open and available for you.